As the end of the year approaches, some people think of holidays, gifts and shopping. I think of year-in-review press releases and articles or opinion pieces. The year-in-review press release is a great way to get increased exposure and position yourself as an expert. This article will show you how to write a year-in-review press release and will also show you many ways you can benefit from it.
Latest Articles On Press Releases
- How to Get the Most from Your Press Releases
- How do you measure the value of a press release?
- Publicity Consultant Dan Janal Shares Press Release Secrets on Publishing Profits Podcast Show
- Press Releases with Pictures Are Worth 1,000 Words
- Publicity expert Dan Janal appears on “The Real Deal with Jason Silverman”
- How to get your press release noticed: Write for the small screen
- Etiquette Expert Gets Great SEO with Press Releases
- How Do You Measure the Value of a Press Release?
- SEO Publicity Strategist Dan Janal Asks “Is Your Press Release Kosher?”
- Body language expert gets publicity in nearly 300 media outlets with one press release
Press Release Tags
become a guru become a publicity thought leader Dan Janal Dan Janal. Guaranteed Press Releases faq get expert recognition get media exposure get printed on top tier media get reporters calling you get your press release read Guaranteed Press Releases how to write a press release old media press release press release distribution press release mistakes press release writing press release writing mistakes publicity tactics write a press release