Several times a month I get emails from people in other countries asking if press releases printed in US publications can help them.
The answer, of course, is yes.
Here’s why small businesses all around the world need to market their services and get publicity in the U.S.
1. You get credibility from appearing in U.S. media. Imagine showing a client an article about your company from the Wall Street Journal. It’s huge.
2. Google indexes those articles, which means you can get found more easily when people search for companies like yours.
3. You get the halo effect of positive branding when your name appears in top ranked media.
4. You can create more impressive marketing materials from those articles which will make it easier for you to make sales.
5. Some of your buyers might live in the U.S. so you should market to them.
6. We are living in a true global economy and people can and should be able to buy most services and products regardless of where they live or where you are based. I probably buy software made by companies in India but I’d never know it from their websites. So do you.
7. If you decide to open operations in the U.S., or work with suppliers or distributors in the U.S., you’ll have more credibility if you have U.S. media bona fides.
8. You’ll seem like a bigger, more global company. That impression could inspire a prospect to work with you instead of a competitor.
9. The U.S. is one of the largest markets in the world. If people here know about you and your product or service, they could buy it. Why turn your back on this market?
I’ve had press releases from clients in Thailand, Germany, England and Italy. Isn’t it time you thought about sending your press releases to the U.S.? If you need help writing them, well, that’s what we do. For info, go to http://www.PressReleaseSender.com